Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Atlanta weekend and more

We had a great weekend in Atlanta. It was quick but very nice and much needed time away for me and the Trentie. Luckily I got called off work on Friday night which we thought was great cause I could sleep that night and drive Saturday since the both of us was supposed to work. Nope, no such luck. I could not sleep and only got an hour. Trent got off work and slept for 2 hours then he slept part of the way to Manchester while I drove then he took over the driving from there after meeting my parents. On the way to Atlanta we knew we were gonna try to go to the Aquarium once we got there but I suggested that we just try to make it to the Saturday game also. We got there at about the 3rd inning and bought tickets off a scalper and got to watch that game. Of course we won, on Saturday that is. Unfortunately we got beat on Sunday but I guess we gotta loose one every now and then. Lol. There record while we are at there games is 3 for 4. Not bad, cant complain. Here are some pictures from this weekend.


Me and my Trentie during Sunday game.


Me with mom and dad.


Me and my daddy were twins on Sunday for the game. As if we don't look just alike anyways we dressed alike.


Me, Trent and Colton during the game.


I must say I got the cutest little nephew ever. He always makes that face looking down when taking pictures. Silly boy.


Mom and dad before the game.


Me, Trentie, mom and dad. I love this picture.


Trent and Lele.


My wonderful inlaws. Ricky, Linda, and Leah.

The whole gang other than Trent's parents and sister. After the game Colton got to run bases and Trent's family left before we could get a whole group picture.
We got to see something that we never ever thought you would see in real life. It was top of the 9th inning Red Sox batting and we were making a come back. We were 1 strike away from the last out of the game and some idiot goes running across the field. He had about 6 security guards to tackle him. It was absolutely hilarious. Click the link below and you can see a you tube video of it. The video says it was a Red Sox fan but I am pretty sure it was a Braves fan trying to break up the streak that us Red Sox was on.

While we were gone we took Bullet to a place called Canine Solutions. It is a boarding place that we have heard lots of good things about. Bullet was in an indoor / outdoor kennel where he could stay in or out which ever he preferred but once it got really hot they would trap the outdoor part to where he had to stay in the cool air conditioned air. He also had his own large fenced in area to go run around in 3 times a day and got to go on a nature hike. This place has lots of land. Anywho, I didn't want to drop him off anyways. I felt like a crazy over bearing mother cause I did not want to leave him but I knew they would take care of him. We went to pick him up Monday and they said he done great. We got him home and he acted fine. Me and Trent went to Fayetteville to watch one of his co workers little boy play in an all star game and was gone for a few hours and when we got home before even opening the utility room door from the garage there was an overwhelming smell of poop. I opened the door and literally about got sick to my stomach it was so bad, rounded the corner and Bullet had the biggest mess ever all in his cage and on the floor. Apparently while we were gone, Bullet had gotten Diarrhea but it was bad. Real bad. We had to totally take his kennel outside to clean it with water hose and also give Bullet a bath. While Trent was outside doing all that, I was inside with all the windows raised, spraying the house with numerous things to try to get rid of the smell and sweeping and mopping Bullet room. He ended up throwing up outside once we got him out and had a little more diarrhea. We called the vet today and they think it was just stress and nerves from him being boarded but told us to take his food for 24 hours and see how he does and if no change then bring him in. We are watching him closely today. He seems ok, he is laying around a lot but does have spurts of hyperness. I guess we will see how he does when he eats a little later. My poor Bullet. Yes he is our problem child but it literally broke my heart to see he was that sick. I honestly felt bad for leaving the house and him being all alone. I felt like a mother neglecting her child because I am sure he was barking wanting to go outside. He doesn't use the bathroom in the house much less his Kennel. I sure hope he is not sick and picked something up from the Boarding place.
We have another very busy weekend ahead. Me and Trent both work Wednesday and Thursday and Friday we will be going to Manchester. Uncle is coming in so we can't wait to get to see him. We never get to spend time with him so it will be nice to see them. He is bringing up his boat so we may get to go to the lake with him. Unfortunately our trip to Manchester will be cut very short because for about 2 months now we have already had plans to have a Shift get together with Trent shift at work and that is on Saturday. I am looking forward to that. Should be a good time to meet more of the cops wives and their families that I haven't met yet. Sunday we have possible plans to hang out with Ashley and Bradley. We have not got to hang out with them in a long time due to Bradley being in California and training for Iraq. So Wednesday through Sunday is gonna be go, go, go for us.
Anywho, I reckon that all for now. I am sure I will post more after the weekend. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July.

No comments: