Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on Hives and More.

Father's Day weekend went great. We went to Manchester on Saturday and spent it with my family and then Sunday came back home to spend it with Trent's family. Not only was it Father's Day but it was Linda's birthday. Sunday before we came home, Trent wanted to go golfing and we called Brad to see if him and the girls wanted to go with us. I knew Jalie would probably be good but did not know how well Brynlee would do being so young and riding in a cart the whole time. Both of them were so good and they both had fun. We would get out and run around some while Trent and Brad were playing then jump back in the cart to ride some more just to jump back out again. It was lots of fun. Anywho here are a few pictures of the girls.

My little Jay Jay is getting so big. She is now about 4 and a half years old and I can't believe it. She was my baby girl when she was little. I miss keeping her so much.

And my my how big little Bryn Bryn has gotten. She is now about a year and a half. Wow now actually thinking of it, she will be 2 in August. Not long at all. I guess it is cause I don't see her much but it seems like everytime I see her she has leart something new. She is just precious.

I love these babies so much. They are just simply the sweetest. I love this picture and thought it was just way too priceless.

Anywho, about the hives. They appear to be going away. Not quiet sure what I said in the previous post so if I repeat anything sorry. As everyone knows I had a horrible break out on Friday which sent my into a tizzy. Saturday I only had 1 very small spot and then every since Sunday, I have not had anything. Starting on Friday, as the hives started giong away, they were just turning into bruises. Horrible looking bruises. They even looked a bit worst on Friday than this and these pictures were actually taken on Saturday. This is both of my legs.


I have read that if they bruise that is more of a sign of it being a thyroid problem which the Dr is already testing on me so we will just have to see how that comes back. Noone in my family has a thyroid problem so it is pretty unlikely but I guess we will see. Actually I found out yesterday that my Aunt has it but that is the only person we are aware of. Guess we shall see when the results get back.
On another note, we are leaving for Atlanta this weekend and we can not wait. Me and Trent are excited to finally have a small get away since we haven't seen each other all that much lately. I think we will try to go early and maybe make a trip to the Aquarium since the one in Atlanta is supposed to be so big and nice. It will be a great weekend of just me and Hubby time and also a great weekend of family time too. Shall be fun. Pictures shall be posted after the weekend is over.
That shall be all for now.


No comments: