Monday, June 8, 2009

More Red Sox!!!

So we found out that our RedSox would be playing the Braves in Atlanta. That being semi close to home, we could not pass it up. We just bought 12 tickets for everyone going. We are making it a good fun WHOLE family trip. It will be Me, Trent, my mom and dad, Amber, Jack, Colton (my sis, her husband and his son), Leah, Mike, (Trent sis and her boy), Trent dad and probably his mom and his cousin. It will be a great trip and I can not wait to go. I can't believe we actually get to go see them again. This is the view from our seats. Unfortunately it is on the Braves side but you better bet that we (Me, Trent and Leah) will at least be sporting our RedSox gear.

Me and Trent did not get a ball from our last game but did get dirt from Fenway. We would love to come home with a ball this time. I said it would be awful tempting to give the ball to Colton but I feel like such a kid myself. I want it. Lol. Maybe we can get 2 so me and Colty don't have to fight over it. Lol.

Anywho, that all for now just wanted to post the latest.

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

see I've always been a braves fan...tough game! :) I'm sure the red sox will win. Braves haven't had a good team in a while

Amber said...

We can't wait!!!