Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some newness

Today my little Bully went to get his hair cut, bathed, nails clipped, blah blah blah just a good full grooming. When I went to pick him up, the groomer informed me that we need to change his name from Bullet to Angel because he is nothing but a little Angel. Aww that warms a mothers heart lol. I have always thought my bully was an exceptionally well behaved Lab due to knowing labs can be very rambunctios till 2 years old but it is nice knowing that others think he is so good too. Also I was shocked. Trent was showing me where our groomer moved to and he was in his patrol car and uniform and when I went to get Bullet she said that she never knew Trent was a cop, we could have been getting a discount all along. Even though our baby is a huge monster dog, she only charges us $35 now. I was not shocked that she gives us a discount beause of Trent ( I have come to realize being married to a cop, we get discounts on several things. LOL) but shocked at how little she charges us for as much as she does for us.

Me and Trent went outside and played ball today and Bullet decided he was gonna play with us.

Trent would toss the ball up and Bullet would catch it.

He is our little ball player indeed.

Trent put the ball in the air and Bullet was jumping for it. He is such a darn Hoss.

I love love this picture of him. He is such a pretty boy.

I know Mom, I know. Extremely cute picture however Trent head is chopped off.

Ugh, ok so I tried yet again to post a video of Bullet and its not letting me. This is like the 3rd attempt in different post. I give up.
Well everything is going good however there is some small stupid drama in our Lovely life right now. Nothing that is really concerning but just like I said stupid drama. Anywho, there are good things also. While I was on my cruise, we got the power bill in and I did not think to look at it when we got home. Trent usually pays the bills so it was not a concern to me. Yesterday Trent comes do me and asked if I saw how much it was. Oh my gosh, I about passed out. A few months ago I was passing out becuase it was $300 two months in a row and HOLY COW WOW my bill was only $78. Whoa that was a total shocker. It has been about $125 since getting the unit fixed but $78 how in the heck did that happen? Oh well no complaints here. Just thanking God for blessing us so very much. Also some more fun newness, we plan on doing landscaping within about the next month. I can't wait for that. We have lived here for 2 years now and that is the only thing that needs done. (Holy cow it just hit me how long we have had our house. I can not believe it has been that long) Anywho, the landscaping is much overdue and I know it will make our yard and house look tons better once it is done. Yes pictures will come after it is done.
Anywho, I reckon that is it for now.

No comments: