Friday, June 19, 2009

HIVES, HIVES, HIVES!

The hives has consumed my life. I have done pretty good over the past 2 days not really had anything to mention of but low and behold, I wake up today and I am overwhelmed in these horrible, horrible things again. It has spread to spots that it has not broken out in before. Spots in which no normal person would ever want to break out with any type of rash much less the hives and I really don't want it spreading any farther if ya know what I mean. Here are a few pictures which is still not the worst of it. I have yet to get some good pictures but no pictures are truly doing it any justice.
Arm

Leg

Leg again.

Anywho, when I woke up and called my mom bawling like a baby she convinced me to call Dr. Smith back again. I know they gotta be getting tired of me cause I have already called a few times just since this has been going on. Well, I talked to Dr. Smith and we have come to the conclusion that high dose steroids worked wonders for me however the low dose is not doing a thing for me. He has now put me on 2 weeks of steroids and starting back at high doses. If this mess is not gone by Monday he will be sending me to a Dermatologist to try to get it all figured out. I have no idea what it could be from. It was gone yesterday and this morning. I stopped and ate a doughnut on my way home from work, went to bed, and woke up with it spread. As you can tell there is nothing that I have done or been around to cause anything. What in the world could it be. I WOULD NEVER EVEN WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY.

EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I need this stuff gone something awful. I just don't know how much longer I can take this stuff especially if it keeps on spreading.

No comments: