Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh what a week!

Friday night at work around 2:30am I started breaking out with a bad rash on my back. It got somewhat better by the time I went home but was not totally gone. By the time I actaully got home, it had gotten even worse and then by the time I woke up that afternoon it was really bad. I went to work that night totally suffering and itching to death. It had already spread to my back, sides, chest, legs, basically everywhere but my neck and face. It got so horrible during the night, I went Saturday morning around 3:30 to the ER there at Baptist since I was working. The doctor said that it was the hives and it could be caused by numerous different things. (Allergic reaction, stress, early pregnancy) Well I have not done anything differently. No new foods, no new detergents, no nothing. Well all of a sudden today I realized that the other night at work I used someones lotion I had never used before. I just can't remember if it was Thursday night or not to make me do that early Friday morning. That could be it. When doctor said early pregnancy I let him know that we were trying and it was not time for me to start yet but very soon. He done a Blood Pregnancy test and it came back as a BIG FAT Negative. :( Guess it could be stress but I really do not feel stressed. Who knows. Anywho, here is a picture of what my neck looks like and it is no where near as bad as what my whole body was the night I went to the ER. Imagine very little parts of my body being white and the rest nothing but red blobs like this.

I am just praying that this mess does not spread to my face. It usually takes 3-4 days to go away which means by tomorrow or the next day it will be gone. THANK GOD!!!

Anywho, I have came up with the baby's name whether it is a boy or girl.

Boy: Justin Gage Vaughn Haddock
Justin - Trent middle name
Vaughn - My maiden name

Girl: Tristin NaCole Haddock
Tristin - Trent and Justin Combined
NaCole - My middle name

This means whether it is a boy or girl the child would be named after the both of us.

Trent is in Omaha and will be home tomorrow and I can not wait. We are still totally looking forward to our RedSox game.

Anywho that all for now

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

I like the names!

Mangum Life said...

cute names -- I really like the girls name. Sorry you have such an annnoying rash hope it goes away soon