Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Life

Well, for those of you that don't know, my Gramamaw has had problems with her back for several months now. Well several days ago she started having severe pain which sent her to the hospital in Murfreesboro. We knew she had about 4 compression fractures in her back however after that we found out she actually has compression fractures between every vertebrae in her back. Family and doctors had came to the agreement that she needed to be put in the nursing home for Rehab and rehab only. As soon as her back is better she is home bound.

I wanted to post this picture cause I love, love, love it. This is almost my favorite picture of the while night. I would say it is up in the first 3 of my fave. I love this woman dearly and miss her so much since living 2 hours away.

Anyways, I went to see her today and got a few pictures but I just thought this was cute as could be.

We went to eat afterwards and Colty was being moms little boy. Ho took the chips and salsa from Amber and Jack and said we can make do. He wanted them for him and mom only.

Just wanted to show a picture of my Bully baby. He is one B-E-A-U-TIFUL baby.

Here are some more pictures of the moon. This was Thursday when it was so cloudy and rainy so you can see the clouds moving over the moon.

Gramamaw just loved my moon pictures and thought it would be perfect to blow up to an 8x10 so I said by golly whatever the Gramamaw wants, the Gramamaw gets. So I blew up the below picture for her and will be taking it to her tomorrow. She will LOVE it. It turned out so perfect.
Mom thinks I need to take pictures of each phase of the moon and submit it into the fair. Saying that the 8 x 10 turned out so well, I just may do that.


Anyways, we in the Haddock house are doing Great. Me and Trent as of Wednesday had been together for 7 total years and we had gotten engaged 3 years ago. Wow it amazes me how time flies. We will be married for 2 years in May.


I reckon that is it. Hope everyone else is doing great as well.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

Time sure flies doesn't?? I was looking at pictures tonight of my grandma in Louisiana. She looks so sick and weak. I hope your grammy's rehab goes well. You never know how long they'll be with us.