Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Ricky, my father in law, got inducted into the Tennessee Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame and then we went to the Ryman Auditorium to the Grand ol Opry. Unfortunately I uploaded pictures backwards so you get Grand ol Opry pictures before the induction pictures.

While at Grand ol Opry, my camera took fantastic pictures. This was my first outing with my new camera so I was pretty excited. I would say I still have a little to figure out but overall it was fantastic. Can't wait to use it during our cruise.

Trent told me I had to take plenty of pictures of his and my dad's girlfriend therefore you will see more pictures of Carrie Underwood than the others. Dad, these are just for you.

We did have pretty good seats but yet again, the Zoom on my camera amazes me.


Vince Gill was a surprise, we did not know he was going to be there.


Dierks Bentley

Little Jimmy Dickens. For this man to be 89 years old, wow he is a feisty little thing. lol. He was pretty funny.
I did take more pictures than this but did not want to overload the blog on too many pictures as I am good at doing.


Pictures after the Induction into the Hall of Fame

Here is the whole Haddock family minus Scott which was not able to make it from California since he was just here for Christmas.

Me and Trent.

Again, I got more pictures than this but didn't want to post too many.
We had a Wonderful weekend and hopes everyone else did too.

No comments: