Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moon shot

AWESOME. I have been waiting for this night since I bought my camera.

Looking at reviews on this camera, people were posting pictures of the moon and I thought no way, that is awesome. Well, every since I have had the camera, the world has lost the moon and we have not seen it. Tonight Trent got the camera and went outside and I thought, yep the moon must be out and low and behold it was.

Here is a picture of the moon without being zoomed in.

Here is the moon zoomed in. If you look closely you can see the outline of the whole moon but not too good. I cant wait for a full moon to get a good picture. Anyways if you look at the bottom of the moon, you can actually see the craters in it.


Love, love, love my camera. Anyways this is the one other picture that I posted a couple of posts ago that I wanted to blog. Maybe I can get a full moon soon.

No comments: