Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Camera x 2

Here are some more pictures from my new camera with a few different modes being used. Macro, super macro, color options, indoor, and sunset.

My wedding bouquet

candle in memory of Maw Maw Rhinehart. Handkerchief and ring bearer pillow made from Moms wedding dress


A favor from reception (we made them), flowers thrown down the aisle, Trents boutonniere, and the thing that went in his pocket.

The camera will keep one color and make everything else black and white. My ring inside my bouquet. Again all lilac was done in Memory of Maw maw Rhinehart


Close up of my ring inside my bouquet

Bully, bully, such a rotten baby boy. But sure is a pretty little (ok huge) thing

Sunset by our tree line.

Bullet favorite thing to do. Chew on socks. He will go get socks out of the laundry basket and carry them everywhere.
I do have another picture I am wanting to take that I have seen people post on reviews. Not gonna say what it is until I get it but that will come at a later time when I am able to get it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

that pic with all white and the flowers are pink looking with your ring in it... GORGEOUS!!!

Santa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous dog :-).