Sunday, January 22, 2012

Miss Kellen NaCole

I know this is not our normal blog update but I just am so very excited about my little niece that is on the way so I wanted to show some things off. 

Oh how my sweet little niece Miss Kellen NaCole is so very spoiled already.  Auntie Nay Nay can't walk into anywhere without buying her something and she ain't even gonna be here until April. 

I bought miss Kellen all these bows and headbands and then I made the
hairbow and headband holder that they are hanging on.
I just Love it.

An outfit that I got Kellen and then I made the hairbow to go with it.

Another outfit that I got Kellen and a bow that I made to match it.
This bow it super cute.
There is something else that I am going to make, but it will have to stay a secret until after I do it.  I made one tonight but I messed it up because I wasn't being cautious with it.  I was just basically doing a tester.  As crazy as I have went over miss Kellen, I can not imagine what it will be like if we ever find out that we are pregnant. 

Speaking of if we ever get pregnant, we go back in on Thursday for our ultrasound and if everything looks good, we will go back Friday for IUI #5.  I know we say it every time but we hope and pray that it works this time.

Anyways, I Just wanted to show off a few of Kellen's things that I think are too cute.

No comments: