Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Upcoming IUI and Updates

Never give up. This may be your moment for a miracle. - Greg Anderson

I post this quote because I really needed to hear this.  This month is a sad month as far as IUI goes and I really considered putting this month off more than I ever have before but Trent absolutely refuses to put it off.  He is just so ready for everything to happen, he doesn't want a break regardless of what the situation is until we are forced into one (which will be after this month if it doesnt work)This month is the first month that we have came across any problems in the IUI date and work schedules.  In our 4 previous IUI's if we were scheduled to work, we were both easily able to get off work.  This time is different.  Thursday is the day we have the Ultrasound and if everything looks good with the ultrasound, IUI#5 will be on Friday.  Trent is off work Thursday so the ultrasound is no problem however, he has to work Friday and is unable to get off of work.  There is already someone else taking off and only 1 person can take off at a time.  The other person has to take off for his wife's surgery so there is no getting around it.  Too bad this ain't his week to work Thursday and be off Friday because I wouldn't care at all to go to Ultrasound by myself.

I am very blessed and so very grateful because my mom is going to get to go with me and it will just be me and her.  I am so glad she is able to take off work and be with me.  I could go by myself but it is just not something I want to be alone for.

It will be just our luck that this is the 1 time Trent can't go and you just watch, this will end up being the one that works. 

I guess I will update everyone after Friday and let everyone know how everything goes.  Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well. 

Other than the sadness of the upcoming IUI, we are doing great.  No complaints but I will briefly update everyone.  We have been attending Mars Hill Baptist Church for several months now but on Sunday, we officially became members of the church.  We just love the church and Pastor Micky and all his wonderful sermons that he preaches.  We just feel so at home there.  Trent has been doing well since his Lithotripsy.  He only had pain 1 time and that was a couple days after the procedure.  He has pain for about 30 minutes and then a day or 2 later, passed a pretty big chunk of the busted up stone.  I think he has passed all the pieces of stone by now or it seems like it atleast.  Of course, we get him over one thing and then he gets another.  Thank God this time he doesn't have the N/V/D but he has congested, stopped up, sore throat and all that good stuff.  The doctor was shocked that his Strep test wasn't positive because he said Trent's throat looked horrible.  He is on antibiotics and all that good stuff so hopefully he will get feeling better soon.  Other than that, I really can't think of anything new that we have had going on.

And to end this blog, I have to show off my 2 most recent projects.  Two onesies that I made baby Kellen.

Trent will be called Uncle PoPo

I am Auntie Nay Nay.  That came from my middle
name NaCole.

No comments: