Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kellen's First Halloween

This blog is pretty much just going to be a TON of pictures with descriptions of them.  I do apologize, there are a ton of pictures but my Kellen girl is just too cute not to share them.
 
First of all, Kellen had her 6 month check up on Wednesday and she is 18 pounds 2 ounces.  They said the doctor is ALWAYS commenting on how perfect Kellen is.  (As if we didn't already know that!)  Everyone always comments on how beautiful her eyes are and the doctor said that they were so blue that he really didn't think that they would change from the pretty blue color they are.  He also said that she should start trying to drink from a sippy cup.  Nay Nay bought her one and she took her whole bottle through her new sippy cup and held it all by herself the whole time.  She done so good with it.  She got to stay with her Nay Nay last night and I just love it when she stays with me.  She is always such a good girl and sleeps SO good for me. 
 
This weekend, I was in Manchester and got to see my sweet Kellen girl.  Since this was her first Halloween, I had a couple different types of pictures I wanted to try taking of her.  I accomplished it and they all turned out so cute.  She is just too precious.   
 
Nay Nay's girl is just too sweet with that
Beautiful little big smile of hers.
Her mommy likes this picture where she is
reaching over to touch the pumpkin.

The pictures I really wanted to take, I knew she would probably hate me when I attempted them but I was bound and determined to try and get them anyways. 

As you can see, I was EXACTLY right.  She did
hate me for a minute but then she settled down
and quit crying. 
LOL!  Once she quit crying, it took us a few minutes
to actually get her to smile.  I LOVE this face
she is giving me.
Ah, just look at that sweet smile she decided to
give her Auntie Nay Nay.
How in the world could you not just love this
beautiful smile?
These following pictures were actually taken the next day we decided we wanted some pictures with her standing with the pumpkin.  We didn't have a cute little matching bow for these pictures but I think she is cute enough without a bow.

I just love when she has that little tongue sticking
out.  She has got to where she makes noises
with her mouth and tongue constantly. 
She decided she thought she wanted to see what the
pumpkin stem tasted like.  I guess she changed her
mind though because she never ended up actually
getting close enough to do it.
If she would have been looking at me in this picture,
I think it would have just been way too adorable.
This picture just cracks me up.  I love the look on her face.
After taking Halloween pictures, we ended up just taking some normal ones.


Ah, those eyes are just to die for.  I just love that beautiful little face
of hers.
I don't know why but I also like this picture.  She was standing in her toy box.
Pure Beauty
Her mommy loves the picture of her looking at the book
Saturday afternoon, we all went out to eat and then just rode down random roads and brought back many memories of mine and Amber's childhood.  While we were riding around, Kellen slept the majority of the time however, during the time that she was awake, I took the chance to take some more sweet pictures of the sweet little baby girl.
I just love that little tongue hanging out.  Sweet girl
with such a sweet little smile.
I swear, she is the happiest baby I have EVER seen.
Not sure what it is about this picture but I just loved
her sweet little profile and pretty blue eyes.
Again, not sure what it is about this picture but I LOVE it.  Those eyes
and eyelashes are beautiful
This picture cracks me up.  She was sleeping, woke up and started
doing her spitting with her mouth and tongue noise and fell back
asleep making bubbles.
That's all.  I just wanted to share pictures of my Beautiful little niece.  I don't guess you can tell that I am one proud Auntie at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!! Kellen is just gorgeous! Praying for big news this week...