Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Venting

So, I just need to vent. lol. I have not seen Trent since last Tuesday then Finally I got to see him yesterday. I only saw him for 4 hours until we fell asleep. That just not enough time for me. Then to beat it all, I thought we were gonna be off together Saturday and Sunday. Nope of course not. He now has to work on Sunday so we only get Saturday, after that, the next time we will see each other won't be until the 23rd. This means within 4 weeks, we will have only had 4 days together. It is ridiculous how it seems like we still live 2 hours away from each other when we are married. We are so looking forward to Boston becuase then we will have 7 full days with each other. Anywho, I just needed to vent becuase I am so very frustrated right now. Oh well, hopefully everything will get back normal before long and after the 23rd we will be able to see each other more. It is so hard not having him home and then not having family close. Oh well enough venting.

No comments: