Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. As for me and My Hubby, we had a Great Valentines Dinner. We had decided and agreed not to do anything too big nor get each other anything due to us spending so much money on our Boston trip but we definitely enjoyed our time together. It was much needed. The only thing that sucks is now I won't be with him again till the 23rd. Anywho, here are a few pictures.


If I do say so myself, we are just too darn cute.


Now here, I just don't know that you can say cute but hey, we are being ourselves.

Yeah, I really did not want to post this one but Trent wanted me to so here ya go. Yeah I know, we are quiet hideous in this picture but I have always said we are unique because of how stupid we are together and how we do the stupidest things together and I guess this proves it.

This was our 6th Valentines Day together and boy has time flown and I guess I must add and how crazy we have drove each other. Or from the looks of the pictures, we look like we have drove each other crazy (literally). Not really though.

3 comments:

Smith1230 said...

haha I love that last picture of Trent. He is making a face that Ben used to make to me all the time during our engagement. Everytime he did it I would laugh. He cracked me up.

Shannon Hairr said...

You guys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Only a Mother could love!!!!!!! There you go again cutting my son n laws head off.................
Mama loves you antway!!!!!!