Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just an Update

Everything in the Haddock house is going just great. We have not been up to much lately, have not had the time off together to do anything. I went to Manchester and had a surprise visit for the family last weekend and that was great but went by quick. While I was there, my mom, sister, and myself got some things accomplished towards our cruise. We got a excursion and a hotel room for the night before the cruise booked. I came home and on Tuesday, applied for my passport which should be in in 10 days to 3 weeks, I can't wait. On Tuesday, we also got in our Sweatshirt and my toboggan for the Red Sox game. I had taken a picture from my phone but for some reason, my email will not let me open it so I can't post it. Oh well.

So today, me and Trent were standing in the bathroom trying to get ready for work and Bullet as always is laying right in between the two of us while getting ready. Well today he just stood up, walked to the toilet paper roll and grabbed it with his teeth and started pulling. We could not help but to laugh, because he had never done it before. It was just so funny because it was all one motion and he acted like he knew exactly what he was doing. After he pulled it to the middle of the floor, he just dropped it out of his mouth and laid down beside it. I was hoping he would not move so I could get my camera but he followed me to the camera. We got back in the bathroom and he had laid back down with it. It was too funny.




Yeah, he is a mess.

Well, me and Trent will be going to Manchester this weekend. Will be a quick trip but will be nice anyways. Anywho, I reckon that is all for now.

No comments: