Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Year Full of Fun and Vacations.

To start it out, I will do some explaining. Trent will be returning to Omaha for the College World Series Baseball again. He came home last year and had a blast saying that he wanted to make it a yearly tradition but he would like for me to go with him. Several months ago, the time to get tickets and everything rolled around this year and we had mentioned me going. NOPE that got nixed in the bud real quick. This is supposedly only a Father - Son get away with like 4 other couples (father and sons) therefore it would be forbidden that I go. I was upset but got over it still not totally understanding. Of course he is going anyways.

A few days ago, my mom had told me that her and my sister were going on a cruise to Grande Cayman Island and Cozumel and wanted me to go. I was so iffy on it, but thought it would be great that us girls get a little vacation together. How often will it ever happen again that just the 3 of us can get together like that especially once me and Trent start trying for some little chitlins. Still a little reluctant on the situation but have turned in a Vacation Request form at work. So if they approve me to get off, I will be going. Trent said he did not care and also brought up the fact that it would only be fair if I did go since he was going to Omaha again without me.

As everyone already knows, we will be going to Boston from April 23rd to April 27th. We are still so very looking forward to that. This will still overall, be the best one of all. During that time, we will luckily have 9 whole days off together. No work no nothing, just FUN AND PLAY. Then back to work we go, our normal routine of not being off with each other not even 1 day 1 week and the next week being off 4 broken up days together. We will do this for 3 weeks, then I will leave to go on my cruise. I will leave for my Cruise May 22nd and return on the 29th which means I will not get back to my home until the 30th. (with work and all, this means we will not see each other for 11 days. And to top it all off while on the ship the 23rd -28th, I will barely even speak to him since it is so expensive to call from the ship. That is going to be the hardest out of everything.) We will then do our normal routine for a week. Luckily it falls on the week that we see each other for 4 sporadic days and Trent will leave for Omaha on June 11th through the 14th or 15th. Then luckily again, the week he gets home, will be our week for 4 days with each other. From the later part of May to the middle of June which ends up being right at a month, me and Trent will definitely be missing each other. This is the only down side of us taking separate vacations than one another. From the 18th of May to the 18th of June, we will only be off and together with each other for 8 days which totally sucks. Then, Trent parents have a time share thing and they are going to the Mountains in October and have asked us to go with them. We will get to stay for free because of their time share. We will probably be going to Gatlinburg from October 11th through the 14th.

This year shall be filled with lots of great Trips and new Experiences which will be lots of fun for the both of us however, there are some down sides to it also. The biggest one being that we will have such little time together during our separate vacations. Other than that, Everything sounds all good to us however, the bank account is thinking something different, which is the main reason I am so reluctant on my cruise. lol.

3 comments:

Smith1230 said...

Well you enjoy going on all your vacations while I sit at home fat and pregnant. haha. Hey you know with all these vacations you're starting to remind me of Cathy. haha

Mangum Life said...

That's funny I was starting to think the same thing ;-)

The Haddock's said...

Ok, yall are so wrong. We will just not go there. But I love ya'll anyways