Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just life

Well, as many of you know, I have been staying super sleepy for quiet some time now. I went to Dr. Haynes (which is a sleep doctor there at Baptist where I work) on Monday and he is thinking that it probably is not sleep apnea but at my age and my symptoms, that he is thinking more along the lines of Narcolepsy. If it is not Narcolepsy and of course if it is also negative for sleep apnea then he will just diagnose me with Idiopathic Hypersomnia. Ok, to put it in English terms, idiopathic hypersomnia basically just means Excessive sleepiness of an unknown cause. I will be going in on Monday and having my actual sleep test. I will have to be there at 7am and I will have just a sleep apnea test until approx 5pm and then from there Dr. Haynes will review that study with me and decide where to go from there. His plans are to keep me even that night and do the narcolepsy test on me if I show no Sleep apnea. Which means that I will actually be there from about 7am on Monday morning until probably about 3am Tuesday morning. The funny thing is, good Ol' Heather will be doing my Narcolepsy study if it comes down to that and it probably will. Anywho, I really hope we can figure out why in the heck I stay so tired all the darn time. I am so sick and tired of doing nothing but sleeping all the time. I am trying to study for my test which is dreadfully coming up again in March and it is so hard to study when all I do is sleep. That being said everyone Please say some huge Prayers for me that I pass that thing this time. I only failed it by 2 points last time so hopefully I can conquer it this time.

I previously posted a blog called Boston Bound Baby and this guy named Elliott from the Sheraton Boston Hotel had left me a message. I was wondering how in the heck he had found me. Anywho, I contacted him today with a few questions regarding his comment to me. He they had some type of an alert system thing I think through Google which let them know when their hotel was mentioned. Anywho to the Point. Our motel has 2 towers, one in which has already been renovated and one in which is going through renovations now. The north tower in which we were supposed to be staying in and the South tower. The north tower is currently undergoing renovations and he had told us about it and told us to Contact him if we saw it to be any problem. When I called today, he stated that it was very noisy in the North tower due to the renovations that he could switch us to a room in the South tower. He is putting us in the South tower in a corner room which is actually going to be bigger than our original room we were going to be in. ( I have read many reviews in which states that corner rooms are the best.) He said that we would not have a river view but would still have a great view of the city from this room. We really did not care about the river view as long as the view itself was a good one so this did not matter to us. Then he also told us that even though we will not be in the Club rooms in the North tower, he was still going to give us the Club lounge benefits. I can not believe how much these people are willing to work with us and never even made it there to Boston yet. I can see that this Hotel is going to be amazing and very helpful with everything already. Elliott has been a huge help and we are sure things will just get so much better once we get there. I can tell already that they definitely deserve there 4 stars just on Customer Service alone. This will be the best ANNIVERSARY TRIP ever.


On SuperBowl night, Trent decided to make us some steaks. Oh my gosh, they were the best steaks ever. No exaggeration, we went to O'Charleys the night before and I got a steak from there and My Hubby's was so much better than theirs. Anywho, we made it a family steak and okra dinner. Bullet even got his own steak and he Loved it needless to say.



Here he is scarfing his down. He had some steak and okra both.

Once he got done with his, he sat there like a good boy and did not even beg for ours.

One last thing, we went and had our taxes done today, and Howey Mandel screwed us. (lol, not really but we have laughed about it) We would have gotten money back, but no, Thanks to Howey. Where Trent went last year to the Christmas special of Deal or NO Deal and got all that stuff, Howey turned that in on taxes and that itself was $1,300. We would have gotten a little money back but since we got taxed for that stuff, we had to pay in $58. Not complaining though cause we could have had to pay in much more. We are just thankful it is no more than that.

In general, Life is Great right now. Next week me and Trent will not be seeing much of each other because he has in service and I have my study all day on Monday. The only day we will see each other will be Tuesday after he gets out of in service. Other than that life is great and we have no complaints. Updates will come probably on Tuesday or Wednesday when we find out why I am so darn sleepy.

1 comment:

Mangum Life said...

good luck with your sleep study... hope they're able to figure out why you're so sleepy all the time. Also we'll keep praying that you pass the BRPT exam in March.. GOOD LUCK!!! :-)