Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bootcamp Night 1 = Success

Over the weekend, Trent was in a golfing tournament and left the house around 9am so I decided to surprise my family and show up in Manchester.  I didn't get to spend long with them but I was there for about 6 hours and had to leave so I could get home to Trent when he got home from his tournament.  As I was getting ready to leave Manchester, Amber said out of no where that I could take Kellen home with me if I would bring her home the next day.  Alrighty then.  You don't have to ask me twice if I want to take my sweet little baby girl home.  I was so excited because I would be able to surprise Trent and just show up with her.  I was also horribly shocked Amber offered to let me have her because this is the first time I have been able to bring her home with me.  Amber has always came with her so this was going to be a night just with her Nay Nay and PoPo.  Not sure what brought up the conversation but earlier in the day while in Manchester, Amber said if Kellen grew up to be a heathen, she was going to send her to mine and Trent's house for bootcamp.  I asked why she said that because we would just spoil her and Amber said she knew but she also thought we could whip her into shape if needed too.  Because of this, when she got to come home with me, we joked around that she was going to bootcamp. 
 
Here are some pictures I took of Kellen while in Manchester.
She don't mind tummy time.  It won't be long before she is crawling.
She gets up on her knees like she knows exactly what she is doing
but she just doesn't move forward.  She can move backwards though.
Aww, just look how sweet my baby girl is.  I just
love that purty little face to pieces.
Ah, that side profile with those Beautiful blue eyes and tongue sticking
out has got to be the sweetest thing I ever seen.
You just can't get more Beautiful than this.
As I was getting closer to home, I was checking up with Trent to see how much more he liked and at the time I was going through Spring Hill where the Golf tournament was, he was still there waiting for the results so I stopped by.  Once I got there, I called him and told him to come to the car that I had a surprise.  When he got to the car, he immediately saw her in the back seat and said "YOU GOT BABY GIRL!"  He was so happy to see her and get to keep her for the night. 

The following pictures is from Bootcamp at Nay Nay and PoPo's house.  If you read the captions under the pictures, you will see what all she learned from Baby Bootcamp.
 
She played with a hanger to learn how
to help her mommy do laundry.
She learned how to stop, drop and roll.  Seriously though, silly girl
cracked us up.  She laid down on the blanket and started rolling herself
in it.
Oh My gosh, she looks just like her brother here.
At bootcamp, she also learned to go to Church.
Nay Nay and PoPo with the sweet girl after church.
After church, she also learned how to make some Chocolate Oatmeal
Coookies.  First you gotta add the sugar.
Then the butter. 
Then you add the cocoa. 
Just look at that sweet face.  Nay Nay just loves this little girl to death.
We were tickled to death to be able to keep the sweet girl Saturday night.  We were so horribly sad to have to take her back home and called her mommy to tell her she didn't come with a "return to sender slip" so we couldn't bring her back.  Unfortunately, that excuse didn't work and we had to return her.  I felt so silly but when we took her back, I almost started crying as we left because I just really didn't want to give her back.  We can't wait for the next time that we get to keep the sweet girl. 


No comments: