Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bullet Pretty Boy Hair Cut, Lions Tail and More

WARNING, LOTS OF PICTURES!!!
We took Bullet today to a new place to get him a bath and nails trimmed. While we were at it, we decided we would have him trimmed to see if it would help him to maybe not itch as bad. (We have noticed about 3 small sores on him because of scratching uncontrollable due to allergies). They said that it is a possibility it would help with that but it will also help with his shedding so bad. It was definitely worth a try. I guess we will see how much it helps.

I loved this picture for some reason but you can tell his hair cut in this picture. Look closely at the tail, you can see it looks like a lions tail.


Here you can see his tail a little better. It is beyond us why they cut it this way and we hate it but can not help but to laugh at it. Trent is going nuts and wants us to cut it. I would not put it past him to cut it himself tomorrow night while he is off. I don't like it however, it does not bother me that bad.

Once we got him back, you can tell how much he scratches, he has a lot of little bare spots on his back, legs, ears and everywhere. He is going bald where he scratches so much not to mention the little sores I previously mentioned. I do love the cut on him though, it looks much better and anything to keep him from shedding so horrendously is a big help. Don't know why but I keep calling it his pretty boy hair cut. If it helps, we will continue to keep getting him cut every so often. Even if it does not help the allergies, we may still do it to help the shedding.

We went to Manchester and had a great weekend there. It went by really quick but it always does.
Me and my daddy right after we got to Manchester. I gotta say, I look just like my daddy.

Me and my Trentie once we got there.

Me, Trentie, my cousin Shannon, and our Nephew Colton. Colton is such a handful. He so cute and sweet.

My mom, Trent, me, Shannon, Kate, Toni, Amber and Colton. We were over at my Aunts house visiting my Granny Sims.

This baby girl is getting so big so quick. It is hard to believe I was keeping her when she was just a tiny baby. I can't believe she is 4 now.

Brynlee is such a handful and so cute. I say all the time I feel like she doesn't know me because I have not been around much of her life since I live 2 hours away.

Trent had to scrape windows before we could go anywhere on Sunday. Yes, he is sporting our new RedSox Sweatshirts.

We got home Sunday night with plenty of Beautiful snow left. These picture were actually taken on Monday afternoon and we still had this much. It is still sticking around today. Not much has melted. I love the snow.

Well as you can see busy but good weekend. This next weekend will probably be the same. Scott (Trent brother) is coming in tomorrow and will be staying until early Tuesday morning so we will be doing stuff with Trent family this weekend. Linda has a big family dinner planned on Saturday with the whole family including Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. so it should be nice. Anywho, I am sure I will post more after the weekend.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

ive thought about cutting pepper just because she sheds so dang bad. I don't know if I can convince Ben though. How much did he cost you?