Sunday, October 9, 2011

2WW Emotions

2WW stands for 2 Week Wait.  I had no clue what all this meant until we started going through infertility.  Obviously, it just means we are in a 2 week wait after procedure to actually find out if procedure worked or not. 

This 2WW has been filled with tons of emotions.  Happy, sad, positive, negative, scared, nervous, anxious.  Geez, the list could go on and on.  Who ever knew someone could have so many emotions ALL AT ONE TIME!

For the most part, it has not been too bad but on the days that are bad, they are bad, my mind goes wild with emotions on those days.  Today has been one of those days that is not horrible but my mind has wondered some.  They told us to test on Thursday the 13th but I am almost scared to the point that I don't know if we will test then or not.  Sometimes, I feel that I am so strong for going through everything we have went through but sometimes, I feel like I am the weakest person ever. 

Anyways, enough rambling about all the emotions of it.  We are SO EXCITED.  We are leaving Wednesday to go to St Louis so we can watch the Cardinals in playoffs.  This will be a great thing to help us during this tough time.  If we do test when they told us to, we will be testing while in St Louis which will be good because if we are PREGNANT, we will have a super stupendous time and get to celebrate it in St Louis and at the Cardinals game Thursday night.  If we are not pregnant, it will be a good thing to help us just be away and something to try to take our mind off of it a little.

Wow, this is one heck of a scary week.  I am so scared of testing!!!  Since we are Not knowing if we are going to test when they told us to, don't expect an answer on Thursday.  Who knows when it will be.  I just want nothing more than to make my dear hubby a daddy as I know he will be the absolute best father in the whole world.  Ok, maybe I am a little biased because he is my hubby and I know what we have been through but I truly do believe he will be the best ever. 

I hope everyone else is doing GREAT!!!

No comments: