Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Time

It is Officially Christmas time in the Haddock's house. I love love love this time of year. I went Christmas shopping the other night and the mall had some Christmas music playing and I had to come home and put my tree up.

This is our first year in our home as a married couple. For the last two years, we have had a PoPo tree. Our ornamants are cop themed and then we also just have solid red, blue, white and silver ornaments on it. Our tree skirt was a gift given to us last year by my Aunt who made it for us. She made it the colors of our living room.

This picture is a little dark but we all three have stockings with our names on it. Bullet stocking is bigger than ours. Go figure.


Here is Bullet posing his Christmas shirt and it tells the straight truth. He is naughty.

Well just wanted to share the Christmas spirit with everyone else.

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

1 comment:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

lol I love Bullet's "I've Been Naughty" Shirt...too cute!