Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy dog

Well this is going to be short but just wanted to post a humorous picture for everyone to see. Last night, I was laying on the couch trying to watch something on TV and Bullet decided he would crawl up there and try to watch it with me.


and this is how he laid. Yes right on top of my head. You can tell that I am under there cause you can see my arms sticking out. When he did this I just died laughing cause he just plopped up there like it was no big deal.

Here Trent actually had to move Bullets legs so he could actually get a picture of me under there. Just though these were too funny not to show.

More pictures will be posted at some point tomorrow or Monday. We have our party tonight, 4 wheeling tomorrow and not to mention, we bought new living room furniture yesterday. Lots of pictures to come.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

awww hahah i love it! I would so scrapbook those pictures. haha