Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just an update

This weekend went well. Aunt Joyce looked B-E-A-Utiful and her wedding was Gorgeous. I was so happy to see that she was having the big wedding thing with the nice reception and everything. It was absolutely perfect for her. After the wedding, no one got her car so several of the grandkids including her kids, went to her house that night and got the car. Not only did we get the car, we done some things to the yard. I dont have those pics yet but once I get them, I will post them. We originally wrote one the car, tied cans to the car and also streamers. We parked down the road and then ran back to the car. It was a blast. Once we started driving away, we honked, rolled down the windows and then yelled. It was hillarious. After that, we decided to steal some signs to put in the yard and that in itself was way too funny for words. We got video of it and died laughing while watching it. Her new name is Huddleston so we got a Huddle house, now open, construction cone, and a Sold sign and put in her yard. Good times, good times, gotta love it. Here are some pics from the weekend.

She looked absolutely Gorgeous. Everyone says we look alike so we took this picture.

I love this picture. My sister, me, mom and Gramamaw.

We love these babies. Brynlee looks just like Jalie. But they are both so precious.

Me and Trent have been doing great. No complaints. Well not really atleast. I got my test resulsts in on Friday and I failed my test by 2 points. Yes thats right I said ONLY 2 points it makes me sick. I had better pass it this next itme especially since I was only 2 points this time and this will be my 3rd time taking it. Yuck.

I think we have finally decided what we are doing for our anniversary. Our anniversary and Ashley and Bradleys is only 2 weeks apart so I think we are going to take a trip together and go to Florida together. Should be lots of fun all of us together. We will obviously have our own rooms so that we can have our own time and also be able to go out together with them too.

We are so ready for the Holidays. I can't wait for my family to come up for Thanksgiving so both of our families can get together and I also can't wait for Christmas. I am proud to say that I am done with our Christmas shopping except for 4 people and those should not be any big deal. Thanks to Ashley and her party she threw the other night, I got basically everything done there and we had also went shopping the day before and I got the rest of the stuff then. Not much more thank god cause we ain't got much longer.

Well I guess that all for now.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

those pictures are really cute!