Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just to make mom mad

Well mom had once told me that she thinks I ruin pictures becuase the best ones are always with our heads cutt off. So here you go mom. Just for you

I got home from Manchester and surprised Trent. I called him when I was 15 minutes away from home and told him that I still had not left Manchester yet but would be leaving within 30 minutes therefore I would be home in about 2 hours. I went to Manchester for a Bachelorette dinner for my Aunt. She is getting married next weekend and I am so excited for her. Anyways once I got home I just got the urge to take a picture of us and this is what turned out and I just thought mom would love it. haha
Here is a Picture of my Aunt (the bride to be obviously) and my Granny



Here are all the granddaughters. Yes we take cute pictures, however, we always have to have a crazy stupid tongue hanging out picture.

Here is a picture of my baby also.

He such a sweet baby. Gotta love him. We love it when he sits like this. Looks just like a little human.

Since we have had the new furniture and he is learning this is his seat, for some reason sometimes he sits like this. He has his back legs laying on the chair but his front legs on the ground holding up his body. He is crazy.

When I got home it looked like he has grown and I am just now noticing it. I asked Trent and he agreed. He said he had been thinking that too. As of the 17th of this month, he will be 6 months. He just a big ol' baby.

Here ya go mom, I just wanted to tease you. When I took the bad one, I told Trent we had to retake it and hopefully not cut our heads off this time and luckily enough it turned out good.

As for me and Trent, we are doing well. We got alot going on but doing alright. Trent shift at work has now changed for no good reason which we are not happy about at all but what can we do about it. Absolutely nothing so why complain right? The only good thing about his shift changing is that, now he will be off on Thanksgiving and also Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It really sucks because him and Bradley have gotten so close and now, they will never have not even 1 day off together so he is really bummed out about that. After Bradley gets out of the academy and starts his regular shift, they will not get to do anything together anymore. However, I am doing well and can't complain. I am so very excited because the next few weekends will be nothing but lots and lots of family time. Of course I was in Manchester this weekend due to the Bachelorette dinner and next weekend is the wedding so me and Trent will be going back then. I cant wait becuase the weekend after that, Mom and Dad and possible Amber and Jack will be coming up to stay with me and Trent. Me and mom plan on getting Christmas shopping started and I am hoping to get it done that weekend. And then, on Thanksgiving, me and Trent are gonna have our parents and his sister over to our house and we will have supper here Thanksgiving night and my parents will be spending the night that night too. Well I guess enough of the blah blah blah and I will post again some other time

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

I loved the thanksgiving background when I was wanting to change ours...buts its so hard to read the red with the black swirl designs.