Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick update on life.

Me and Trent had a great get together this weekend with some 4 wheeling following the next day. It was absolutely great getting to hang out with everyone. I have posted seperate blogs on the 2 events that happened this weekend so keep a scrolling and you can see our weekend adventures.

I said I was gonna post pics of our new living room suit but have not taken any pics of that yet. Hopefully those will come tomorrow. If not, then hopefully sometime within the next few days. However, it looks great in our living room and we love it.

I failed my test. Yes, yet again, I failed it. I have spoke to the boss at work and he is trying to get some info up for me to help me on my weaknesses and he also made the comment that the part that I am failing is the stuff that is pretty much just a lab but lab protocol so it does not have alot of stuff out there. He is trying to find study material and / or a siminar for me to go to to help me out. He also said that I have passed the hardest part of the test so if I can just find the info on my weaknesses, I just might be ok this next go around. I plan on taking it in March so PLEASE, I need tons of prayers.

All in all, things are going great around here. Not a whole lot to update on but figured I should mainly let everyone know about the test.

No comments: