Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time to get in shape.

So today, me and Ashley went and joined Harveys Gym. Since Trent is the PoPo, we got a discount. Me and Ashley started our work out process today and has already scheduled 3 more appointments to go back. We only have to have appointments to meet with our Personall Trainer but we do plan to go 3 to 4 times a week. I really hope this helps me and being able to go with someone will definately keep me motivated. Trent is also on this membership so if I don't have Ashley to go with me for whatever reason, I will atleast have Trent. I also love this place becuase they are open 24/7 to their members which have an ID and are fingerprinted or doors will not open. After we worked out, we went to Cool Springs and went shopping and done some more Christmas. Almost done, no much longer.


Just thought I would post this picture. I know, sucky background but oh well. This was before we went shopping. I am so thankful that God has put Ashley and Bradley into our lives. It is making me realize Lawrenceburg really isn't so bad, I just needed to meet some people and quit being so shy. It is absolutely wonderful to be able to have someone my age and someone that I can relate to so well here. It is amazing how alike and how many things our families have in common.

No comments: