Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wheelin in the Country

Several of us got together and went 4 wheeling today after the party last night and had a great weekend all together. We only live about 2 miles from the 4 wheeling place so we all just left from our house and rode down there instead of loading up on a trailer. I had a blast 4 wheeling since I had not been in so long and I absolutely CAN NOT wait to go again. Here are some fun pics from 4 wheeling today.

Just riding up a hill.

We had just gotten out of a mud pit and we were covered in it.
Getting all muddy is my favorite. I love riding through all the water and the mud.


I love this picture, I think it is so cute.


Me and Trent were so happy that Kendra and AJ were able to come up and enjoy all the fun with us this weekend. It was definately great for me to be able to have family here with me. We had so much fun together and absolutely can not wait for us all to get together again real soon for some more fun.