Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Current Life Annoyance

K so just apologizing up front for this blog due to the fact that all I am doing is venting (until the end then it won't be me just whining). I have no clue what has made me decide to finally blog this but this has been bothering me for quiet some time now. When I say quiet some time, I mean several months. I am now coming to realize, this is also the reason that I don't care to have friends and my dear hubby is the only one I truly need. Here it goes.

It seems like everyone wants to act like they are our best friends however they take advantage of us and only want to talk to us and be our friends at their convenience. It does not only seem to be friends but family too. Why? is a true friend and family not always supposed to be there and make joint effort to talk to one another often? We are always having to go to everyone to see them and then we ask them to come here to our house and they always say NO. Ok so we come to you every single time but yet you can not come to us for once. Seriously!!! We go 30 minutes to town to see people, a little over an hour to Al. to see Trent sister, 2 hours to see my family and that is just the basics of it. Also, there are several people I try to keep in touch with and I am always the one texting and calling to check on them. Do they ever go out of their way to be the first to text me or call me. Of course not. I agree, some family I don't call as often but I guarantee, if I did not call family I would hardly ever talk anyone. How about we do all the work to be friends and everyone else just sit back and take it easy. If someone is gonna be friends at their own convenience, are they true friends anyways? I don't think so. I know I have a very sucky attitude about it but it is just so hard not to. It seems like for so long now that this has been going on and it is getting very old. I like my house just as much as everyone else likes theirs and I would like to hang out at it every now and then. I quit. I now will let people come to me and call or text me and try to talk to me if they want to. I am not going out of my way anymore. I pray that God will help me to conquer this horrible attitude because I really should not be this way but I do feel that people should try more often and we should not have to be the ones constantly doing EVERYTHING.

On a happier note. Everything in the Haddock house truly is great. I know because of the previous paragraph it does not sound like it but it really is. We could not be any Happier and Thankful to God for such the wonderful Marriage and life he has blessed us with. Thankfully, all that was wrong with my car was the fuel pump. They checked everything else out and that was all they found. Me and Trent bought a new toy today. I know having to repair a car and buying new toys. lol. It was a change (coin) sorter. You drop all your change in it and it sorts out the pennies, dimes, etc. then rolls the coins for you. Trent saves his change like crazy and always puts it in a piggy bank then takes it to coin star. Well, coin star takes a certain percentage of what you have so we thought it would make more sense from now on to roll our own and then take it to the bank. Anywho, to the point of this story, My pa Bouton a few years ago for Christmas started the State Collectors coin folder from 1999? to 2008. He had filled it totally up from 1999? to 2005? and just asked that we finish it. Honestly, I have not thought a thing about it in probably a year and a half. I still lacked about 26-30 of them. Well while I was dropping all the coins in the sorter, I was checking the quarters to see if they were ones that I needed. I was so happy because I lost count but I think it was about 20 of them that I found in the change Trent had saved. I only need 6 more. He would be so happy that I am actually finishing it. He had started one for all the grand kids and I don't know if anyone else has done theirs or not but I was so happy that I have mine almost finished.

We have decided that we are just going to go to Boston and just wing it. I don't think we are going to plan our route. We originally were but it was way too much trouble. We know what all we are going to do but will wait till we get there to actually decide when to do each thing. Our RedSox are letting us down majorly. They are sucking it up this season. Their record is only
2 wins-5 losses now. They gotta pick it up before we get there. We gotta see them win. We are only about 9 days and 4 and a half hours now from taking off (flying in the air) and we are getting more and more excited. We gotta get outta here for a while. lol.

I reckon I am done with this crazy blog. Sorry to bore everyone. Hope everyone is doing great.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

:( What a sad post. I'm sorry hon! I'm uber jealous of your upcoming trip though on a side note! You better enjoy it for me since I'm getting fat and uncomfortable down here while you get to go play :). Talk to ya soon.