Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 1

Wow there has been a lot just in the first day. I think my legs are totally going to fall off. WARNING TONS AND TONS OF PICS THEREFORE SHORT, VERY SHORT DESCRIPTIONS.

We had just landed and we were so totally excited. For 1, we were in Boston and 2 we were getting away from about 4 extremely obnoxious people sitting around us.


This picture was taken all of about 2 minutes before landing. The view was Gorgeous.



We are totally sitting on the GREEN MONSTER right here. Whoa, it was awesome from there.

This picture is actually very cute when it is blow up. We were taking a tour of Fenway.
Umm yeah a bridge but can't think of the name of it. But good picture of Boston.
Just some city streets.

After the stadium tour, we went to China Town. Yeah it was just not what we expected. Nothing spectacular at all but I guess it was an experience. We can atleast say we have been there. Getting to China town was quiet the trip though for us trying to figure out how and where to get on the subway, that is all a long funny story in itself. Lets just say me and Trent was in full force sprint trying to catch a bus which we did not catch in the end.

We then walked in the Boston Common which is the oldest park in Boston. It was very pretty. This is just part of the skyline from the park.

This is the Boston fire station. We just thought it was a pretty cool looking station.

Long story but I had to set the motel straight 1st thing. We were supposed to have a nice view of the city from our room and this is what they stuck us in. I quickly corrected them and they switched us to the room we were originally supposed to have. Our original room we was supposed to have was not clean so they just gave us a different one. Sitting on the bed this was our view. Yes their other tower. Yes we could see some city if we walked to the window but ugh. So totally not what we expected. I think not. When they changed it to what we were supposed to have this was our new view.

Yes this is much better. The excellent city views we expected.

I know not too good but this is the night view from our room. Too bad the flash reflects cause I can't get good ones.

I am gonna try to post a seperate post with video. It kept freezing up and not working on this blog so it may not work but I am gonna try. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am so jealous it looks BEAUTIFUL I want to go sooooo BAD!! BOSTON IS BEAUTIFUL!! By the way, I think you are beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

Iagree with Amber....I'm jealous too.. That is a great picture of you and Trent, and his head isn't cut off... let me guess, Trent took the picture.... Have fun you guys we LOVE you!!!!!!!!

Mom said...

By the way the last comment was from me .... your mom...xoxoxoxo's

Smith1230 said...

Fun Fun