Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 2 RED SOX ROCK

This will be short and sweet. All that we done yesterday will not be posted becuase I have to get up and get ready for todays adventures however the best part of yesterday will have a few pictures below. Just quickly, we rode a trolley around to some of the sites. We got to go on a cruise to see Beautiful Boston Harbor, USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill. We will be going upclose to all of those today. We also went to aquarium, Paul Revere house, and Old North Church where Paul Revere hung the 2 lanters, and the Celtics arena. Pictures will come later of all of this stuff. On the other hand, If someone were to tell me that I experienced what I did, I would never ever believe it. The game was so AWESOME and best of all, our RED SOX WON. We went into 11 innings and we won it off of a single homer. Very very intense, LOVED the environment. It was crazy around there. Lets just say you don't mess with Red Sox fans on their home field. My throat is killing me this morning from screaming so much. Overall score was 5-4.


Thought this was Beautiful so I would go ahead and post it. This is the Boston Skyline from the cruise we took. This is the only picture of todays activities other than the game.


We were saying This is our 1 Year Anniversary trip and Red Sox are number one. This was while we were waiting on the game to start.



The game was so intense. We were on the edge of our seats from the 5 inning till the end of the 11th inning. In this picture we were showing that it was just getting too hard to watch. We were nervous. lol.


The victory. We WIN. YANKEES GO HOME. Words can never describe what we experienced yesterday.

Trent wants to know where the shy girl is that he met. You can't see it good but I am holding a bag of FENWAY PARK DIRT. We got to the game early so we got to walk down to the very bottom as we were standing there, this guy was on the field and giving balls to the little kids. Trent asked him to get us one and he said he tried, we were next to get one but batting practice was over and we couldn't get anymore so I said how about just give us a little dirt, he scooped it right up and put it in my hands. Luckily we had a zip lock baggie in my bag I was carriying. I can not believe we actually got some dirt from there especially on the best game day ever.

I reckon this is all for now. We did not get in till 2am this morning so I have hardly had sleep and now gotta get ready for today. Will try later to post more.

4 comments:

Smith1230 said...

haha fun!

Mangum Life said...

Glad y'all are having such a wonderful trip ;-)

Amber said...

SO FUN!!! I have to go next time!

Krystle said...

Love the bag of dirt!!! Fun stuff! And happy 1st anniversary:)