Friday, April 3, 2009

Reverse Psychology!

Just found this odd and kinda funny so I figured I would post a dream that I had.

I have come to the conclusion through my dreams that I have passed my test. Hopefully that is. I think my brain and head is trying to play a little reverse psychology on me. The last 2 times I had taken my test, I dreamed that I passed it but in all actuality, I had failed it. Well I just took my test a little over a week ago and I had a dream today that I failed it. Does this mean that I really passed it. Is it that some Reverse Psychology kicking in? lol.

On another note, everything in real world is going great at this time. Me and Trent started last night planning out what all we will do on our Boston trip and have even mapped everything to decide what to do in the same days so that hopefully we will get to do everything we want to do. We are only 19 days away. Hooray. Also a good thing, someone called Trent today about getting him reimbursed for the vest we bought. Unfortunately it will be July when new budget comes in but Thankfully, we will be getting it eventually. That will be a huge help. Too bad that doesn't come before all these vacations. Not complaining though, at least we do get it. I will be going to Manchester this weekend while Trent is working to spend some time with the family. I am excited, I get to try on bridesmaids (maid of honor) dresses for my cousins wedding for next year. That will be fun. Also, I am going to a Cancer benefit concert with my mom and sister tomorrow night while in town. Scott Savol from American Idol Season 4 Top 12 will be there. I shall have a good weekend with family and return home probably Sunday who knows maybe Monday. Anywho. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am totally jealous about your Boston trip. In fact I dont even want to talk about it any more, Im too jealous!
I did not know that the concert was this weekend! I dont know if I am going to be able to go or not! I thought it was next weekend. And Jack is totally excigted and set on going to see a movie tomorrow night. We are taking Cole and it is all Jack has been talking about for like 2 weeks! THe movie just come out today. I dont know. Arrrggghhh!!!!!