Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Red Sox off to a Great Start!

I had a great weekend in Manchester. Went by quick as usual but it was nice. We did not go to the concert but we still just hung out and that was good enough for me. I was gonna come home on Sunday night however mom and Amber convinced me to wait till Monday. Well Monday I was woken up to a phone call telling me I was being called into work. At that time, there was no point in going home I was just gonna leave from my parents to go to work. I got up around 1 and had a text actaully being called off. I then got up and went home with a date night in mind. Yesterday was supposed to be the REDSOX Season Opener so we were gonna sit at home and enjoy the night to ourselves and watch the game and get all excited. Well the game got postponed to Today due to rain so we decided as long as I did not get called into work, we would have the date night tonight. I got a call early this morning and guess what? I got called in. Of course. Which is fine, that means extra money. Anywho, I figure thats ok, atleast we will get to watch about 2 hours together before I have to go to work. We get up and get the tv turned on and guess what? Of course it was postponed so it was not being shown on a channel that we have so we did not get to watch it anyways. I pulled it up on the computer and was able to watch a play by play thing. I guess that was good enough to atleast know if they were winning or what not. Anywho, they are off to a great start. They won today. We are so excited. We can not wait to go. We only have 15 days left. We can not believe it is actually happening.

Yesterday we were all sporting our Boston wear to get in the mood. Yes including Bullet. Unfortunately we were not able to get pictures of all of us together in our wear but Trent and Bullet got a picture showing it. (still not a good one though). Anywho, here they are.

Bullet would not look at me. He was being too playful.



Bullet is getting so big and he is so spoiled. Speaking of the rotten dog. Everyone at walmart was laughing at us last night saying he must be spoiled with as much as we spend on his dog food plus we bought him a little kid pool for the summer time. Should be interesting to seee him in that. Anyways, we changed his dog food this time to see if it helps anything. We usually get him Beneful healthy weight but this time we got him Beneful healthy radience. It is supposed to be good for their skin and coat. I really am not going to think it will help with his skin but we will see. Our hopes are that it will make his skin a little healthier so that he does not scratch all the time but I don't really see it happening. I guess we shall see!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It will be totally cute to see Bullet in that pool!