Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Weekend and More

First I will start with something ironic. Lol. Me and Trent went to a Chinese restaurant the other day (just this week) and when he opened his fortune cookie he just laughed and handed it to me and told me to read it. Not verbatim but it said, No obstacles will get in your way next week (Boston week). We just thought that it was so ironic that it was for the week of Boston. As of now, No rain in the forecast other than possible chances on Sunday and it is only slight showers so it should not be anything too bad. We were also expecting other things to take place that week which had changed to this week. It was just so funny how we got that and everything is totally working out in our favor and going just as planned. (See end of blog for more working in our favor)

This weekend went great. I got off work Saturday morning and got a few hours of sleep then my sis and mom came to see me. We just hung out, halfway watched a few shows then got ready and went to ear supper with my Trentie while he was at work. We totally meant to take pictures of me, mom and Amber while we were all looking decent but that totally slipped our minds I guess. I did not even think about it till today. Oops too late now. Anywho, here are some pictures of Bullet with Mom and Amber. He has become a Monster since they saw him last. It has been since December when they saw him last.



Mom was laying on the couch and Bullet decided he would do her just like he does me. He jumped right up there with her and light right on top of her. He has always been a Granny's boy when she is around.

These next pictures are pretty humorous. K the pictures are funny but if you were actually here, me and Amber where dying laughing during these pictures.
In this picture you can see what was going on. Me and Amber was on the computer looking at something and she was leaning over next to me. Bullet the jealous little guy that he is decided he would crawl up on Amber and lay across her with his head in my arm. He is a mess.

Yes he is laying right on top of her head.

This picture, we were trying to get him off but couldn't due to laughing too much. In the end, he just ended up trampling her to death.
Overall, the weekend was great but it flew by however it normally does anyways.
On another note. We still do not have my car back. It is not horrible just frustrating. We hope to get all this taken care of before we leave for Boston. I have CPR class on Tuesday and I will gladly go and not complain this time in hopes that I will get there and back just safely. Lol.
Oh my gosh, Boston is so just right around the corner. It seriously is still just so surreal. It will really set in Wednesday night when we go to Nashville to stay and get ready to go. Our Red Sox are coming back. They have now won 3 games in a row. We just may be in luck for them doing well while we are there. Just as my previous post said, God is so Good. More has happened that we are just so Thankful for. When we bought Trent vest we was under the impression we would not get paid back until July. Well fortunately and we don't know what happened but when Trent went into work last night, he had a check waiting on him which was reimbursement for the vest. This is so great because now due to that, we will not have to get into our banking account at all for our trip. That is amazing and will help us our tremendously.
I have so much I need to be doing right now. Packing, cleaning, take boo out. Yeah I guess that means I need to get off here and get busy since it is almost 11.

No comments: