Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Accomplished

I am so proud of myself. Trent favorite ever is Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits that his mom used to make. I have made it 3 other times and failed. The last time I made it I swore I would never make it again becuase it had never ever turned out good. Well this morning, I decided I would give it another shot and I feel so ACOMPLISHED. I done it, they were so yummy and a great surprise for Trent when he got in from work.

I also had him a glass of milk with ice in it waiting for him. He shall love me forever now for that good breakfast he got. Lol. I know I am crazy for taking a picture of it but I was rather proud of myself that it finally turned out good.
Trent got home from work this morning and Bullet's lion tail was still driving him crazy so he decided after he ate, he was going to fix it.

Trent straddeled him and surprisingly, Bullet just laid there and let Trent do it.


Here, you can tell how much better his tail looks now. He ain't a lion anymore.

Anywho, I reckon that all for now.