Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Could the Monster be Defeated???

I did not realize until yesterday how stressed I was about my test today. Yesterday all it took was the drop of a pen and I was bawling like a baby. I felt absolutely crazy. Any who, I got up this morning to a very sweet note left by my hubby wishing me luck. Needless to say, that had me crying again. The trip to Nashville for the test went well with lots and lots of prayers on the way. I go in there, get seated at my computer and said yet another prayer and then got started. The test was not much what I expected. Yes it was like all other test (tough and tricky at times) but seemed to be easier. There were 2 main topics that I noticed what seemed like a ton of questions on. One of which was REM behavior disorders (RBD) and the other being medicines. I thought RBD was an odd topic for then to just focus on so much but I was glad because all of those questions seemed to be really easy. Medications on the other hand is a weakness of mine. The one medicine it seemed they drilled me to death about was Anti depressants which I knew what they done to sleep so it was good. I did not go back and re answer questions but I did notice so many of these questions on the same med, I went back and re checked all of those because I thought they were trying to trick me. There were 6 questions on that one med alone. All of which of the questions were basically the same thing just worded differently. So I know I got those 6 right. There were a few also on EKG which is also a weakness of mine but luckily they questioned on VTach and Bigeminy which I knew what those were also. Seemed like every topic they asked me about, I was mostly familiar with and able to answer pretty easily. I was still tripped up by one thing and I remember about 4 or 5 questions on the one topic and I think I got 1 right but the other 3 or 4 are very questionable. I may have missed all of them. Who knows.

This test seemed so much easier than my last 2. I feel so good about this test. I really have NO Doubt in my mind that I passed it however, I am trying not to let myself get my hopes up nor get too excited just in case. Once I submitted the test, it said it would be 20 business days before I would receive results. This means I will not find out until April 24th. Yuck that means I will find out while in Boston. Matter of fact, that is the day of the Game we are going to. Lets hope and Pray for a big PASS so that it will just make my day even better and not ruin it. Better yet, lets just hope and Pray that I get them in before we even go on our trip. Could the monster possibly be defeated this time? We sure hope so, that would mean a good raise is in store for me.

1 comment:

Mangum Life said...

No worries girl, I'm sure the "monster" has been defeated and that you passed with flying colors. I hated taking that test too it was a killer. Good luck and let me know as soon as you get the results :-)