Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trent's Family Dinner and More

I can't sleep right now so I figured I would just blog. lol. Yeah my complaint was sleeping too much and now I am complaining of not sleeping. Makes a lot of sense huh. I still sleep too much when I don't take my medicine but the thing is, when I take my Provigil (wake up med) and don't take my Ambien (go to sleep med) the next morning when I am ready to go to bed, then I never can seem to get good sleep. Sometimes, time just does not allow me to take my Ambien so I have to suffer through not sleeping and I can't stand it. Anywho to my point of blogging.

We had our dinner with Trent family last night and everything was great. Lots of good food and family time. There ended up being about 25 people there including Trent family, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc. At the end, we took lots of pictures and I figured I would just post some of immediate family for everyone to see.

"Just the Two of Us"
"The Kiddos"

The Whole Haddock Gang

Once we got home, we decided to just sit back and relax for a while and of course Bullet thought he needed to relax with us. Of course we can not have a night of pictures and me not come home and take some of the baby. lol.

First, just another one of us 2.


I swear Bullet is so Spoiled Rotten. I was laying on Trent lap and Bullet could not stand the fact that he wasn't getting any attention so he crawled up behind me and laid down on Trent lap too. As you can tell, Bullet then proceeded to wrap his arms around me neck and just lay there.


It seems every time Trent takes a picture with Bullet, he has a choke hold on the poor dog. I just thought this pic was funny how Bullet is got his tongue out.

Oh what a coincidence (lol), it also seems that every time Bullet is in a picture with me, he is laying on top of me.

Anywho, life as we know it is going well right now. No complaints just living life as it comes. We still on the same ol' crappy never see each other schedule however this month is switched around somewhat at Trent's work due to other shifts going to in service. Since it is switched around, starting this weekend, we will have a little more time together than normal. Starting yesterday we will have 4 days off together, next weekend I think will be 4 again (may just be 3)and then the weekend after that I believe is 3 again. I don't think we will know what to do with ourselves. Our Boston Trip officially starts in 46 days and my cruise starts in 76 days. I can not wait to just get away and have all that time off with Trent and enjoy ourselves.

On another note. I would be able to enjoy my vacations much easier if I can just tackle the monster and pass my stupid test this time. My test is coming up in a quick 16 days. Time is flying by and making me more and more nervous. I have definitely done a little more this time to prepare myself a little better however, I don't think anyone will ever be prepared for the monster that it is. I along with a few other people bought some actual Practice Test off of the sleep website which I think will help quiet a bit and then someones daughter at work took an A Step program and copied all the information from there and I have that information too. For people not familiar with sleep, A Step program is something that everyone is having to take now before taking the test if you have not been through the schooling that I went to. Since I went to the school, I did not have to take the A Step nor was I gonna pay for it but it ended up just being a trade off that since we bought the test and she paid for the program, we would just swap information. Hopefully all of this extra information will really benefit me this time. I sure hope so. I really felt so stupid when I failed last time and if the 3rd time is not a charm this time, I will feel like such a failure. It is getting to the point to where I just don't know what else to do. I feel like I know my job, I have been told I know my job, so why in the world can I not pass this stupid thing. I know I am not a good test taker, I know I have to read things 100 times before it sinks in and I understand it and I need to focus more on questions and answers before jumping to a conclusion about the answer but I really took my time on the last test and still failed. Granted only by 2 point but still. I have to pass the test by 2010 or I don't have a job. This still gives me 4 more times to take it but I am just not willing to do that. After 6 total times of taking it and still not passing, I would think I would need a new career anyways. I guess enough griping about the test. I am wasting time griping that I could be studying.

Nothing new and exciting coming up so who knows when next blog will be but until then, hope everyone else is doing just great.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

Ashlie Haddock I'm going to beat you! Quit saying how stupid you feel for not passing that test. Each time you failed it was by a FEW amount of points. And the last one was less than the first. You will pass it the third time!!! I'm gonna hurt you for being so hard on yourself!!!!! ;)