Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Far, So Good!!!

Here is my baby on his chain. Today is day 2 of trying it out and it seems to be good. One of the neighbor kids ran over here today and their black lab followed him. Bullet just sat there with his butt in the air and his belly on the ground just waiting for the other dog to get closer. He knew he could not pass his boundaries because of the chain. I think he is already getting used to it and it is gonna work. There has not been anymore tugging to break the collar. I said my luck it won't be until 2am until he decides to do it on me again. I sure hope not though.


In the back of this picture, you can see the tree line. This is the tree line that he ran through and found a break in the fence. If you look closer, you can see the field in the back of the tree line and how big it is. He was in the middle of the field by the time Trent could actually get him the other night.

Anyways, wish us luck that this continues to work so that we don't have to fork out all that money right now to either do the chain link fence or the underground one. So far, So good.

No comments: