Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Passport

I had applied for my passport a month ago today. I was starting to get nervous becuase they had told me I could track my application and the status and everything online but my information was not showing up basically as if I had never even applied. I called today and everything is showing up fine in their system, just for some reason not showing up on the tracking website. I had learnt Trent social and was afraid I had added a few of his numbers in mine instead of my actual numbers so I was afraid it would not process or that it had gotten lost. I then was afraid if it had gotten lost, I would have to apply for a new Birth Certificate since they had mine and I was terified I would not get the new one back in time to reapply. I had all kinds of things running through my head since it was not showing up like they said it would. It was such a relief that they said it is showing in their system with no errors or anything. Basically everything is good to go and they are working on it now. It has not been shipped yet but it is being processed. Anywho, I can now relax and just get ready for all the fun to begin. Boston is coming up quickly and I can not wait to go watch the RedSox vs. Yankees. I even had a dream about it last night. I can't wait. On the cruise, we are not sure yet what we are doing in Grand Cayman which is our first stop. We are thinking we might go on a helicoptor ride but have not made a final decision on that yet. However, in Cozumel, we have already reserved our excursion and all that is finalized. We are going to take a speed boat over to a private island called Isla Pasion (Passion Island)which is supposed to be the nicest island of Cozumel. I figured I would post a video of the actual speedboat ride for everyone to see. Just click on the link below and it will take you to the site to watch it. I can not figure out how to get it directly on my blog but will keep trying for convienience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izb69m0cMWY

It looks like so much fun and I can't wait but at the same time, I say that this looks like a rollar coaster ride and I don't really like roller coasters. I can see it coming, I will either pee all over myself or will be throwing up one.

Just wanted to post the video.

No comments: