Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Newness

The Weather is Wonderful. I love it and wish it would stay this way forever. We cut our unit off a few days ago and decided yesterday we would open windows. We are enjoying the breath of fresh air. It is so peaceful here in our neighborhood where we live. Even with windows open, it is just so quiet and perfect. You can hear birds chirping while just sitting on the couch and chilling. It is the best. Might I add, Bullet loves the windows open.



Every since the windows have been open, Bullet just sits on his chair (half the time with his paws on the window seal) and watches outside constantly. It's like he can't get enough of it. Half the time he just sits there and whines because he wants to go outside. Note: the other dogs right in front of us, one being his brother that he probably sees and wants to go play with. I would love to have a fence put up in the back yard so we can let him run around out there without being able to run over and wrestle with the other dogs. It nerves us so bad when he runs over there because it is so hard to pull them apart.
Today I decided to get my hair cut back to one length with lots of layers in it like I used to wear it all the time. I was doing this in hopes to letting it grow back out. I guess the back of it was shorter than what I thought though because once it was all cut it ended up being really short. Anyways, I can now try to start letting it grow out one length. It definitely needs to grow out a little more. It is not bad, I just have to get used to it being this short. I have always had short hair, just not this short. Usually about chin length. I do love the kinda sweeping bangs look though. I say kinda because that's not really what they are but sorta look it.
Warning: I look like a man in all pictures I have tried to take of it.

Very short but like I said, I can not get a good picture at all of it. Once it grows out just a tad more, it will look much better.

I took this picture because I thought it would be able to give a little better visual of it. The picture from the front just makes me look like I have no hair I guess all the darkness just disguises the look some but here you can tell there is some there lol. It does have lots of short layers thought which I also love with the little bang look.

I started feeling sick on Sunday night. I did not feel horrible, I just did not feel well. I have just gradually gotten worse since then. (Still not horrible but enough to make me feel drained and just blah). Sore throat, pressure in chest, cough, nauseated at times. My mom has bronchitis that was almost Pneumonia and a guy at work came in last week after having a 103 degree fever coughing, hacking, sneezing, etc. etc. etc. I just knew I was gonna pick something up from him. Thanks Larry. lol. Anyways, I went to the doctor today and I have Pharyngitis and the beginnings of Bronchitis. He gave me an antibiotic hoping that this would make it go away before it actually did get bad. He said just a gut feeling but he thought that even with the antibiotic, I would get worse before I got better. I sure hope not but I guess we will see. He also tested me for the flu, that was negative but he did say it was really bad in this area right now that if I get worse, he did want to retest me for that. I really do not think it is that but I will just take my medicine and go from there. Hopefully the antibiotic will knock it out quick though and I won't get worse. I do not have time to be sick. I gotta be able to study for test, not to mention I don't need to use my PTO because that needs to be used for my vacations coming up.

I reckon that shall be it for now.

No comments: