Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lesson Learned!!

This will be a very quick and short blog. I just had to post it though.

Tonight me and Trent had a steak dinner. Trent always fixes the steaks while I fix everything else. Well everything was ready except for the steaks and I had it all sitting on the stove and went outside to Trent. There were 4 pieces of bread some potatoes and some okra sitting there and this is what I came back inside to.

Only 3 pieces of bread. Of course the bread was on the front of the stove because the steaks were not there at that time but I figured I would show our whole yummy meal. Bullet had jumped up on the stove snatched a piece of bread and had it demolished by the time I got back in the house. I was not outside no time before I had came back in. SO LEASON LEARNED, DO NOT leave food on the stove and leave Bullet inside by himself. Thanks Trent for teaching him to jump on counters. lol.

No comments: