Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Real Birthday to my Trenty

So I know I posted about going out last week for his birthday but I was not supposed to be off tonight on his birthday. It is really slow at work so I actually got to be off with him the last two days. Boy oh boy is he spoiled. He got taken out twice for his birthday. We went out to eat again tonight for his birthday then his parents came over to our house and brought him a pecan pie, his favorite for his birthday.

Pecan pie is his absolute favorite. He could eat this 365 days of the year.

I sure hope he made a good wish with as long as he kept his eyes closed wishing. God only knows what good will happen with him after that long wish.

Me and the bubsy on his Birthday.

Happy Happy Birthday Baby. I loves ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetie......Mama Tina loves you very much. Hope to see you soon.

rdfranks said...

It looks like he really needed that pecan pie! LOL :P sorry i missed your bday buddy, hope it was a great one!!