Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HE IS HOME!!!

So I called back at 4:30 and they said he is ready to go. I was like really, he gets to come home? They said yeah the doctor thinks he is ready the only problem is he still has not had a bowel movement but they thought since I had told them how potty trained he was, that he was just holding it in. The only stipulation to him coming home, is that we monitor him and every time he goes potty. Ok, no problem. I can do that. I was so excited, I jumped in the car in a flash and was gone. I got there, they said ok, drive to the back and they will bring him out. 1) they never ever even mentioned the bill which reconfirmed they shot company was paying for it. 2) they would not let him walk to the car, they carried him and actually sit him in the car (so that he would not touch the ground and make other dogs susceptible to it). 3) they would not let him go through the front door so that he would not be around other dogs. They brough him out the back. They sent home some food to mix with his regular dog food (which is the E2 that I previously mentioned). Well must I say, I do know my dog very well. As soon as we got him home, I gave him the chance to poop and low and behold he done it not even a minute after being outside and it was not diarrhea, it was a solid bowel movement. I knew it, I knew it. I knew he just needed to go outside instead of being locked up in a room. First thing when I saw him, I thought good lord my baby is a skinny mini. He was so happy to see me though. As soon as we pulled up in the drive way, he realized he was home, he stood up and went crazy and as soon as he went outside he went absolutely nuts. He was so very excited to be home. He came inside and got several new toys and not to mention, me and Trent made him a new bed in his cage. (last time we bought him one, it was destroyed within 15 minutes of him being in the cage so we decided to make our own). Here are some pictures of the baby.




The baby first time he ate when he got home and he went nuts. I have never seen him make a mess when he eats and food was everywhere on his carpet when he was done. They said he has been this way every since he has been eating again.


I love this baby boy. I was hanging off the couch to get the picture if you can't tell.

His daddy loves him too. He is playing with one of his new toys. One of the 5 he got while he was gone.



He was playing with 2 out of the 5 here. If ya look close, you can see his boo boo on his right leg from his IV.

He stunk so very bad when he got home. So his daddy gave him a bath.

We are so so very Thankful to have him home. Hopefully he will be better now and no more problems for a while. Unfortunately he will be contagious for 6 months and will not be able to be around other dogs for 6 months. This means now when we go to my parents he will have to stay here. That sucks so bad but I would never but Berlie (my moms dog) in harm by taking those chances. Anywho, the baby home for now. Thank God.

No comments: