Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Happy Little Family and Happy Birthday Babe!

We went out to eat tonight for Trent birthday at the Olive Garden with his mom and dad and sister. The meal was excellent and oh so fullfilling. We had plans to go to the movies but decided to just wait until either tomorrow (depends if 4 wheeling gets rained out) or Sunday. We are gonna go watch Marley and Me. His birthday is not till Thursday but I have to work so we celebrated early. SO HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BABE!!! I had already gotten and given to him the BluRay player and the Punisher movie to go with it and I surprised him tonight with a picture of a Red Sox hat that is in the mail and on the way here to him and also another movie which he did not much care for so he is returning it for another one. Anywho, he had a good one atleast.

Here we are at Olive Garden filling our bellies way too full. It was oh so good.

Here are some more pictures we took after getting home.

Here is our One Big Happy Family. I thought this picture was way too Priceless not to post for everyone. It ws an act of congress to get Bullet to sit still and a few pictures later this is what we got. I dont know why, but I love love this picture.

Last but not least, look at my big ol baby god love him. You can see his bruising where he got fixed. However not all of that is bruising we think some of it may be some dried blood. We can not touch down there to check a whole lot. I think it is still pretty sensitive to him. He has licked a little but not too bad. He is definately getting back to him normal self.

That is all for now but I really wanted to show off our Happy little family and figured I might as well post on Trent birthday dinner while I was at it.

No comments: