Monday, January 12, 2009

Road to Recovery!

I called bright and early this morning to check on the baby. Good news, he is on the road to recovery. He ate great all weekend with no throwing up or diarrhea. He should be coming home tomorrow, all they are really waiting on is for him to show them a normal bowel movement. Most excellant, I can not wait to get him home. I told Trent that Bullet was gonna think I was craazy and he was gonna come home extra spoiled cause I am gonna love on him like I never have before. You better believe the baby will be sleeping with us tomorrow night.

I will be calling back this afternoon to see if they have heard from the shot company yet. We still don't know if they are paying for it or not so we will see. We sure hope so, that would be a huge burden off of us. Don't get us wrong, if he had to stay 5 more nights to get better, we would rather the bill rack up then to come home but we just hope and pray that they can take care of it for us.

I will be calling back at noon tomorrow to know for sure if he is coming home. Expect a blog tomorrow. And of course if he comes home, you will get some pictures. We are wondering just how skinny he is. We want to see him so bad. Me and Trent were talking this morning and of course they won't let us see him and we were saying we wish there was just a little nursery window that we could look through just to see him. We would be perfectly happy if we could just look at him. Yeah we are crazy we know.

Anywho, hopefully there will be the last daily updates tomorrow but we shall see. Until then, thanks for everyone thinking about us and all the Prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the pics!