Friday, January 9, 2009

Bullet's Progress!!!

I know for the next few days, this may all be about Bully and there may be alot of post but I know several people checking up on him through this. I talked to the vet the first time at about 10 am this morning which is when we found out it was actual Parvo which is what I posted earlier than I checked back at about 4:50 to get another update. They told me to call each morning and each afternoon for his progress and if anything significant changed they would call me. When I had called, they said he was doing good. I wanted to know what good meant, like good as in better than when I had talked to them previously or just good? They said normally within the first 24 hours of starting Parvo treatment, that you really can't tell much difference, but they could tell he is a little better than previously. ahhhh sigh of relief. It makes me feel a little better that they can atleast tell a small difference but by no means does it keep me from worrying. I still just worry. With Parvo, you just never know. I will call back tomorrow and check on him around 10 and see how he is then. Hopefully by then they can tell even more of a difference. Today is day 5 of not eating so he has to get better and start eating. I feel so pitiful for him.

Today has been so emotional for me. I am going crazy. I was really happy cause my mom said she was coming to see me this weekend and now all of a sudden she is going to the Titans game and not coming to stay with me. That made me cry. I am so used to not being home by myself. Either it is the 3 of us there or atlease if Trent is at work, Bullet is there and that is usually plenty of company with just me and the baby. Well I am gonna be home all weekend alone. It is really making me miss family now. Who knows I thought about taking off to Manchester to be with family this weekend so I am not all alone. Who knows, we will see.

Anywho, Let ya know more tomorrow when I find out more.

No comments: