Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ugh!!! Come on Bullet I been pep talking you all day!!!

Ugh. God I am so darn frustrated right now. So I call this morning and as long as he will just crap then he can come home today. Well of course we were in town so I stopped by at 3:00 to see if he had yet and of course not. Not such my luck. He can't come home until he craps and it is driving me insane. Yet again I would rather him be there and be better but good lord I want him home so bad. I am gonna call back at 4:30 and see if he had yet. I want him home so bad. Hopefully when they get him out this afternoon to clean his cage again he will just let it loose. I sure hope so at least. I had explained to them how well potty trained he is. He will not go inside, no way no how. I can not tell you how long it has been since he had an accident. He was a puppy, I know that. And they were saying it truly is sad if he really has to go but holding it in cause he is inside. Because Bullet is contagious, he can't be taken outside because it will then make other dogs vulnerable so they just let him run around inside his room which is a quarantine room. Ugh I totally understand they can not take him out and I respect them for looking out for the other dogs (I would appreciate that if I was an owner bringing in a healthy dog) but god it is frustrating the crap out of me cause if I was a betting woman, he is holding it in. Although, I know he can't hear me, I have been pep talking him all day. Just hoping he would have gone by now. He had diarrhea on Friday but has not had a bowel movement since then so he is definately overdue and will hopefully do it before 4:30 so I can go get him. Anywho on a happy note, they said he is so perky and so happy. They said his tail has been back there wagging like crazy going 90 mile an hour. I am so glad to hear he is finally perky again. They said he is still eating great too. He is eating what is called E2 which is food for dogs which have sensitive or upset stomachs. They will send us home with some of it. He has done well with it so we don't want to change anything until he is fully better.

Sorry, I am sure everyone can tell my frustration in this blog, I just want my baby home. If he stays tonight, this will be his 7th night gone and not to mention, me and Trent both work the next 2 nights therefore if he doesn't come home tonight, I would rather him just stay till Friday so someone can be there with him. Otherwise, he will be here all alone his first 2 nights home. Ugh. I can't stand it anymore.

No comments: