Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update on the baby

I am still keeping mom updated on the progress of her Grandchild. lol. She is supposed to be coming to see us this weekend so hopefully nothing will change but here is a picture and video of him eating. I swear he acts like he is starved to death. He loves the food the vet sent home with him. I told Trent I thought we should just buy him some to give him every now and then since he loves it so much. The only bad thing about it is that it smells like tuna and yeah it makes Bullet very gassy so just imagine that one. That is a bad thing because me and Trent both can't stand tuna, not even the smell of it. Yuck. Whatever it is that helps him though. He is doing so much incredably better. He had 3 bowel movement last night alone. I knew he just wanted outside.


Sorry if the video looks a little grainy, it was from my cell phone. This was his first meal on Wednesday morning. Still acting like a piggy.

Here he is standing in his cage with his head out eating but this showed his new bed we made him. Don't know if I ever told the story but last time we bought him a bed, we all went to bed and like 15 minutes later he was barking like crazy. I told Trent to get up and check on him becuase something had to be wrong, Bullet just does not do that. Well within 15 minutes of being in the cage, Bullet had torn the bed to shreds. Yes shreds. This time, we made our own. We bought a pet rug from walmart and wrapped it in a twin size blanket so that it would be thick and fluffy for him yet there would be nothing to chew since he would think it was just blanket. Well, for the first night, it has worked. he slept on it and loved it. Hopefully he will not tear it up and this will work.


This was all of 30 minutes after being home. He was back to normal. He loves sqeaky toys as you can tell.

I tried to post another video but could not get it to post and it was taking forever so I decided not to. It was just a video with his slinging around a ball on a rope.

When he came home, he had 5 new toys and a new bed waiting on him. No, he's not the slightest bit spoiled. Grandpa Haddock had to come see him since he finally got to come home. It is amazing how everyone missed our baby, not just us.

He is doing great and can't wait for his Granny Vaughn to come see him this weekend. (hint hint: no backing out).

As for me and Trent, we are doing great. No complaints here. We are just waiting to hear back now if our home owners insurance is going to cover for us a new unit. We shall see.

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

You are too funny. I could NEVER buy our dogs those obnoxious noise makers...you have more patience than me.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry!!!!! Granny Vaughn will be there this weekend. I'm so glad he's home and eating and pooping! Ha! Ha! He looks great. Love ya'll. Mom