Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vacation of Our Lifetime

I am so so so SUPER PUMPED. We have finally decided what to do for our Anniversary. We are going back to our original idea and I can not wait. We had decided to save money and not to do it but we decided that it would be a VACATION OF OUR LIFETIME AND ONE NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN so we are going to BOSTON TO SEE A RED SOX GAME. We can not wait. I have been looking up info and within the next few days, I will be booking the tickets and the hotel room. Trent is going into work tonight and turning in for our days off and I will be calling Monday to get mine off then turning in my request when I get to work. We will be going the last week of April and be seeing the best games ever. It will be Red Sox against Yankees. Boy oh boy what a game. We are going to try to make it to 2 and buy one set of good tickets and one set of maybe bleacher seats so that we can see a day game and a night game. Anywho, it is time to go to bed but I was so pumped so I had to post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From MOM! I am all excited for you and trent about your little trip to boston. However, I do think that is something you could have told me over the phone because YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT WAS POSTED!!!
From Amber! You RETARD we thought you were pregnant! Redsocks is not the most exciting news ever. However, maybe the second most exciting.