Monday, November 7, 2011

7 Day Countdown

I woke up this morning and thought oh my gosh, a week ago today we was at the doctor for the ultrasound.  This means that in 7 days from today, we get to test.  Oh my goodness I don't know if I can wait that long.  In all honesty though, the wait has not been as bad as I thought it would be.  For the most part, we haven't even really thought about it.  Of course, it occasionally comes to my mind but it really has not been drilled into our minds like I thought it would be. 

I asked Trent what he will do if he is a daddy in 7 days and he says he will jump up and down and do cartwheels and I will have a heart attack. Trent asked Bullet what he was going to do and Bullet just turned his head and looked at him with his sad eyes. Yep, he is going to be jealous. He ain't gonna like it that he can't be jumping around on my stomach anymore since that is where he likes to stay.

We haven't decided yet what we will do if this month fails.  We thought about taking December off so that we won't be testing about a week before Christmas but now that we have at least 2 tries left, I think we will probably go ahead and try next month.  We just didn't want to do our last try in December and possibly have our last fail right before Christmas since I am already struggling with Christmas this year.  We hope we don't have to worry about this but I guess we will find out in a week.  I wish it was something that we could consider when we were faced with the decision as right now we just want to be positive however, unfortunately it doesn't work that way.  If it fails this month, I have to call them CD1 to let them know so we can start everything over again therefore it doesn't give us time to make the decision if it fails.  We have to make a decision now and prepare for whats to come.  Hopefully though we will be preparing for a baby or 2. lol

We have been doing pretty good.  Can't complain.  Trent went to days as of Saturday which has been a pretty big adjustment.  We can't wait until I go to days with him that way we won't be opposite shifts.  Until I go to days, I guess one of the two of us will be sleep deprived because we won't be staying on 1 shift as we have always done before.  Since we were both on nights, we would stay on night shift even if we were off but now, its not so easy.  My sleep has been all jacked up this weekend as I worked Friday night and then have altered it so that I could spend time with Trent when he got home from work and then go to bed with him at night.  We only have a month to tough through the opposite shifts.  After that I should be on days.  Thank God. 

Well, I just thought I would update everyone on how we are doing.  Hope everyone else is doing well also.

No comments: